What is Trade Credit Insurance?
How does credit insurance work?
It is an effective financial risk management tool that safeguards your company against losses sustained arising from non-payment of trade related debts. Credit Insurance ensures that your company is not adversely affected by the unforeseen failure of one or more of your customers; it is also a tool to help you manage your credit risks.
- Access to credit expertise and market knowledge from a worldwide leader in credit insurance.
- Effective, professional assessment of the financial situation of your customers,
- Indemnification of your unpaid debts
- Global debt collection services available worldwide for debt recovery
MANAGE CREDIT RISK WITH TRADE CREDIT INSURANCECoface offers Trade Credit Insurance for small business and corporates to protect companies against debtors who are unable to pay and form bad debts due to the insolvency risk, protracted default, or political risk. Trade credit insurance provides the following benefits:
- Growth in Sales - With trade credit insurance products, you can boost your sales by offering favorable credit terms to debtors or prospects and you can also avoid the hassle of using letters of credit when doing business abroad.
- Cash Flow Relief - Trade credit insurance provides cash flow relief, when debtors become insolvent or are unable to pay bills on time. Losses can be indemnified, allowing your business to maintain its cash flow.
- Access to Financing - Lenders and financial institutions look favorably on insured receivables.